Congratulations to the following winners of our SmartBrief holiday giveaway! Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest!
The winner of the written entry is Mari Whitney, who left this comment:
“One Christmas, our large family made the decision to only exchange gifts that we made, and we drew names, which were kept a secret. At one point in the evening, my 82 year old father got down on one knee, and sang “their song” to my mother, who was seated in a wheel chair, with absolute love in both of their eyes. There wasn’t a dry eye in the house, and today, they are both deceased. I wish someone had been able to record this memory so we could watch it every Christmas, because it was the best Christmas gift I ever saw given.”
Winners, please e-mail Web Editor Doris Nhan at email@example.com with your contact information.
For more holiday cheer, check out our Gift Guides, a collection of more than 200 gift ideas for your friends, family, co-workers — and yourself.
- SmartBrief on Social Media: Part 1 and Part 2
- SmartBrief on Leadership: Part 1 (sign up for SmartBrief on Leadership t0 get Part 2 coming Dec. 15!)
- SmartBrief on Your Career: Part 1 and Part 2
- Restaurant SmartBrief: Part 1 and Part 2
- SmartBrief on ExecTech: Part 1 and Part 2
- SmartBrief on Sustainability: Part 1 and Part 2
- SmartBrief for the Business Traveler: Part 1 and Part 2