Last week, we asked: How many employees at your company have asked how the recently passed health care reform legislation will affect their benefits?
- No one has asked about it. 46.35%
- Many employees have asked and it’s a hot topic of conversation. 16.67%
- Some have asked and it’s garnered some attention from employees. 14.06%
- Less than a handful. 13.54%
- Several people have asked, but it isn’t a huge topic of conversation. 9.38%
This is an interesting contrast to last week’s poll where three of four employers weren’t talking about it at all. With over half of people polled saying that at least some employees had interest in how the mandates and new regulations will impact their current benefits, I am wondering if this will eventually change employer’s virtual silence on the issue?