SmartBrief Education launched Path to Workforce earlier this year, bringing you original content and events on the topic.
Path to Workforce is SmartBrief Education’s vision of college and career readiness, encompassing K-12, adult learners, career changers, non-traditional students and those who forgo a traditional four-year college experience.
With a new school year quickly approaching, and in session for some, we’re highlighting our top-clicked and shared #Path2W blog posts.
- 5 new realities in education
- How “making” expands students’ visions of themselves
- Raising a ready workforce: The missing curriculum component
- How is the U.S. faring in the great #skillsrace?
- Is the purpose of college to get an education or a job?
- You can’t spell “college and career” without CTE
- CTE: Creating opportunities for students
- Why we shouldn’t glorify billionaires who dropped out of school
- Embrace our multicultural society by learning another language
- Student success: A new definition for the U.S. Senate
Stay tuned for ongoing #Path2W coverage, including model programs, expert insights and reader feedback.