Starting today, we at SmartBrief are enhancing our industry-leading restaurant brand by expanding coverage to include the best of the social Web.
SmartBrief editors now scour restaurant industry blogs and social spaces to make sure you don’t miss a thing. The new “Leading Voices” section of our daily newsletter keeps you on top of the best ideas and buzz from the world of social media.
Right here, SmartBlog on Restaurants will give you direct access to thought leadership from SmartBrief editors, commentary from your peers and opportunities for you to shape the conversation. This blog delivers:
- Interviews with industry insiders
- Practical advice for independent restaurants
- A weekly report on the biggest legislative issues affecting restaurants
- Analysis of food trends as they emerge
- Expanded coverage of industry events
- Opportunities for you, our readers, to interact with our editors and one another
We want your voice in the mix.
Tell us what you need to do your job better. An aggregation of tweets that matter? A foodservice jobs board? Peer reviews of cookbooks? We’re all ears.
Also, don’t hesitate to e-mail Megan Conniff, our lead editor, if you’d like to be considered for a profile on this SmartBlog.
The other day, someone referred to SmartBrief as “often imitated, never replicated.” That resonated with me. Please let us know if it does for you — and how else we can keep you smart about your industry and save you valuable time each day.
We welcome your feedback in the comment box below. We’re eager to hear what you have to say.