This post was written by Cindy Kraft, the CFO Coach, who is a career and personal-brand strategist for CFOs and corporate finance executives.
SmartPulse — our weekly nonscientific reader poll in SmartBrief for CFOs — tracks feedback from leading CFOs and senior finance executives. We run the poll question each Wednesday in our e-newsletter.
Last week, we asked: What do you think of March Madness?
- I love this time of the year! — 51.36%
- March Madness wastes employee time and resources — 21.40%
- What’s March Madness? — 14.40%
- I was interested until my team lost — 9.34%
- My brackets are doing great — 3.50%
Team player: The majority of you enjoy March Madness. So much basketball, so little time. I found this response interesting: 21% said March Madness wastes time and resources, and I’d love to hear feedback on that comment. And then there’s the 14% who either don’t care or don’t follow basketball.