Last week, we asked: With health care reform a reality, what is the next step for your organization?
- We’re still waiting and seeing what really happens before we even discuss anything, 65%
- We aren’t planning on having any meetings. Nothing will change, 13%
- We’re planning to have meetings within the next three months to make some decisions, 9%
- We’ve been planning for months and are ready to take action immediately, 8%
- We’re planning to have meetings but don’t know when it will happen, 5%
These results are extremely surprising (and not in a good way). There are mandates in the current bill that are going to be implemented immediately that will impact your company-sponsored plans and a large majority of people are not even talking about it? Not even a single meeting? What are we waiting for?