Our weekly reader poll in Restaurant SmartBrief — SmartPulse – tracks feedback from restaurant owners and managers about trends and issues.
Last week’s poll question: Are you attending this year’s NRA Show, May 21 to 24?
58.85% — No, I’m not able to make it this year.
23.44% — Yes, I’ll be attending for a couple of days.
17.71% — Yes, I’ll be in Chicago the whole time.
Most Restaurant SmartBrief readers reported that they weren’t able to make it to this year’s NRA Show, which ended Tuesday. Here are some of the highlights:
- Don’t underestimate the importance of ice
- Unilever: 3 questions consumers ask about their food
- Q-and-A: Yelp’s Luther Lowe discusses online review sites
- 4 leadership tips from Colin Powell
- Best practices from The French Laundry’s culinary garden
- Case study: How Panera is handling menu labeling
If you attended the show, leave a comment about your favorite new product or education session!