One of our favorite annual food shows is under way in San Francisco. If you’re missing the 37th Winter Fancy Food Show, here are the trends that have been identified by the show’s owner, the National Association for the Specialty Food Trade.
- Innovative salad ingredients and seasonings.
- Healthy and all-natural cocktail mixers.
- Pickled fruits and vegetables.
- Fig and date flavors.
Find out which products are showing off these trends.
“This is the largest show we’ve ever had in San Francisco, and attendees are seeing and tasting a vast selection of new specialty foods,” Ann Daw, president of the National Association for the Specialty Food Trade, said on the group’s website. “A lot of new companies and new members are excited to be here and present their products to the buying audience. There is a very positive mood. We think it is going to be a great year of the dragon.”
More from San Francisco …
- One show veteran’s guidelines for working the exhibit floor.
- Fancy Food shows off successful food startups.
- This might be the Oscars of the specialty-food industry.
- Seattle companies promote their products in San Francisco.
- Chocolate company showcases products’ health benefits.
Mark your calendar for the summer show, scheduled June 17 to 19 in Washington, D.C. We’ll be there!