Wal-Mart made the list of SmartBrief readers’ top stories twice this week — its new Neightborhhod Market store design was third and a story about its new approach to fresh foods finished out the top 10.
B&G Foods topped the list this week with a story about its acquisition plans. A feature on the rise of the “luxury QSR” model, a story about new additions to Kraft Heinz‘ natural and premium products lineup, and the scoop on how Chick-fil-A launched a must-have app rounded out the top 5.
Check out the full lsit of this week’s most-clicked stories:
1. B&G Foods plans to build portfolio to include up to 80 brands
2. The rise of the “Luxury QSR” restaurant model
3. Wal-Mart debuts new Neighborhood Market store design
4. Kraft Heinz adds natural, premium products
5. How Chick-fil-A conquered the app store
6. SUPERVALU looks to private label to boost business
7. Impressive presentation gives souffles staying power
8. General Mills launches Tiny Toast cereal
9. Nestle to choose new chairman by end of 2016
10. Why size matters when it comes to Wal-Mart’s fresh foods
If you enjoyed this article, join SmartBrief’s email list for more stories about the food and beverage industry. We offer 14 newsletters covering the industry from restaurants to food manufacturing.