SmartBrief Education’s monthly Editor’s Choice Content Award recognizes content written by educators, for educators that inspires readers to engage, innovate and discuss. Our editors and writers sift through thousands of sources each day, reading a variety of content, including blogs and commentaries written by you and your peers. In an effort to recognize some of the innovative voices in the field, we ask our team to nominate their favorite content pieces each month from which we choose two winners. The winners then are in the running for our annual Educators’ Choice Award.
Meet this month’s winners:
- Tamara Letter, When ordinary is extraordinary
- Listen to an interview with Tamara on Education Talk Radio.
- Todd Clinton, #TweetBOX
- Listen to an interview with Todd on Education Talk Radio.
Meet previous winners:
- Bryan Christopher, Help us help you: An educator’s letter to Betsy DeVos
- Listen to an interview with Bryan on Education Talk Radio.
- Sandy Birmingham, Learning progressions: Reach for the stars with girls in STEM
- Kerry Gallagher, How to use edtech to get your learners active and moving
- Listen to an interview with Kerry on Education Talk Radio.
- Brian Sztabnik, Igniting a passion for reading
Read about the 2016 monthly winners and the annual Educators’ Choice Content Award winners.
Melissa Greenwood is the education content director at SmartBrief.
Like this article? Sign up for ASCD SmartBrief to get news like this in your inbox, or check out all of SmartBrief’s education newsletters, covering career and technical education, educational leadership, math education and more.