The most popular stories this week talked about big changes at various businesses, from Tyson Foods revealing its new organizational strategy that will center operations around four units: Beef, pork, chicken and prepared foods, to a new refrigerated food line from Kraft Heinz and Oprah. Other popular CPG news covered General Mills’ new leader for its Annie’s unit and B&G Foods’ plans to enter the frozen vegetable category.
Quest Nutrition‘s growth to $1 billion in just five years caught readers’ eyes, as did news about Kraft Heinz building on recent net income growth by capitalizing on a potent pipeline of innovation, communication and renovation this year.
Check out the full list of this week’s 10 most popular food and beverage stories from SmartBrief:
- Tyson Foods revamps organizational structure
- How Quest Nutrition became a $1B brand in 5 years
- Kraft Heinz COO highlights robust pipeline of innovation, renovation
- New millennial-focused Hy-Vee emphasizes grab-and-go
- New refrigerated food line from Kraft Heinz, Oprah hits shelves
- General Mills names new leader for Annie’s unit as Foraker steps down
- Discussing the effects of the Amazon-Whole Foods deal
- Report reveals Kroger leads in loyalty
- B&G Foods plans entry into new frozen vegetable category, CEO says
- Snyder’s-Lance CMO departs the company
If you enjoyed this article, join SmartBrief’s email list for more stories about the food and beverage industry. We offer 20 newsletters covering the industry from restaurants to food manufacturing.