Critical Care SmartBrief readers this past week weighed in on the following survey question:
What’s one thing that’s brought you hope in recent weeks?
Their insights and answers:
- My first COVID-19 vaccine shot!
- Spring’s arrival with warmer weather and outside.
- Increased number of individuals becoming vaccinated.
- The vaccine.
- My Moderna COVID Vaccine.
- Getting my first COVID inoculation.
See this week’s brief for the next survey question and be sure to submit a response.
Kathryn Doherty has been a health editor with SmartBrief for 15 years. She has covered many facets of the health care industry during that time and currently focuses on physicians, health care providers, nutrition and wellness.
Sign up for Critical Care SmartBrief for more critical care news, research and commentary. And for more health care content delivered straight to your inbox, check out all of SmartBrief’s health care newsletters, covering health IT, news for insurers, news for health care providers and more.