SmartBrief and The National Restaurant Association are pleased to announce the winners of the inaugural Innovation Awards for Foodservice. We are pleased to recognize innovative new or updated products and services that exemplify adaptability and resilience in three categories: sustainability, technology, and safety and health. A panel of judges evaluated each entrant on uniqueness in the market, ability to solve a problem and suitability for use.
View the Awards Program Guide, which includes more product information about all the winners and nominees.
Thanks to the companies that participated and congratulations to the winners!
Safety and Health Solutions: Winners
- CASPR GROUP: CASPR Pro-Induct Unit
- Georgia-Pacific: GP PRO Automated Sealing Machine
- Optimatx: Automated Restaurant Monitoring Device A.R.M.D.
- Server Products: Touchless Express™ Dispensers
- Worcester Industrial Products/ The Shortening Shuttle®: SS-645 ‘Mini Pump’ Simplicity Series Shortening Shuttle®
Sustainability Solutions: Winners
- Chipotle Mexican Grill: Real Foodprint
- EZ-Flo Technologies: EZ-Flo Sauce Dispensing System
- PepsiCo: SodaStream Professional
- T&S Brass: T&S WaterWatch
- White Tiger Organic Solutions: White Tiger Fridge Doctor
- WinCup, Inc.: phade® Straws
Technology Solutions: Winners
- Alto-Shaam, Inc.: Vector® Multi-Cook Ovens
- Coca-Cola Freestyle Equipment Innovation Center: Coca-Cola Freestyle Contactless Pour
- Dexai Robotics: Alfred Sous-Chef
- GET Group NA: GET Mobile Verify
- MySingleLink: MSL Smart Lockers (Drive-Thru, Store-Front & In-Store)
- NSF EyeSucceed: NSF EyeSucceed Wearable Technology Solutions
- Perfect Company: Perfect Kitchen Workflow
- Perfect Company: Perfect Pickup
- UBIR Technology: UBIR Service