Due to a high volume of requests, we are extending the deadline for SmartBrief Innovation Awards for Business Traveler until 11:59 p.m. ET, Friday, Aug. 13.
Products can be nominated for consideration in the following categories.
- Business Intelligence Solutions
- Travel Management Systems
- Rideshare Technologies
- Customer Service Technologies
Each product nomination will be judged by a panel of experts composed of SmartBrief editors, subject-matter experts and executives of well-known brands in the travel industry.
Nominating a product is easy. No shipping of products. Complete a simple form that includes your product’s names, brief description and supporting materials.
Here are a few tips on how to craft your product nomination.
- Product descriptions: Make sure you effectively highlight what makes your product different.
- Product imagery: Upload images to portray a winning impression of your brand.
- Recognition: Showcase your achievements and why your product is one of the best out there.
- Results: Include supporting materials, such as customer testimonials, case studies or stats on your product’s impact.
If your product is helping to build traveler confidence and is supporting the resurgence of business travel, nominate it today!
If you enjoyed this content, you can sign up for SmartBrief for the Business Traveler and SmartBrief for the Travel Professional to get travel news and trends in your inbox.