Sign up for Restaurant SmartBrief today, free.
SmartBrief and The National Restaurant Association are pleased to announce the winners of this year’s Innovation Awards for Foodservice. We are excited to recognize some of the many companies that are shaping how the foodservice industry is doing business through the development of exceptional products that help foodservice operators and professionals work smarter, safer and more sustainably. A panel of judges evaluated each entrant on uniqueness in the market, ability to solve a problem and suitability for use.
Thanks to the companies that participated and congratulations to the winners (listed in no particular order)!
- Alto-Shaam: Converge Multi-Cook Ovens
- Chipotle: Chippy
- Parts Town: Parts In Town e-commerce marketplace
- SoundHound for Restaurants
- Anchor Packaging: Crisp Food Technologies Containers
- Frieling: TouchFree Chiller
- Mojix: Source, First-Mile Traceability
- Mojix: ytem for Food
- CDN Measurement: Waterproof Thin Tip Thermometer
Read more from SmartBrief:
- Smart labels, sustainability and food safety: What’s new, now and next in food packaging innovations
- Restaurants reallocate some tasks to robots to deal with staffing shortages
- Checking in on 2021 Foodservice Innovation Awards winners
To stay on top of the news in the foodservice industry, sign up for SmartBrief’s free email newsletter from the National Restaurant Association. It’s among SmartBrief’s more than 250 industry-focused newsletters.